Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blueberry Citrus Cupcakes and Silicon Baking Cups

While shopping for cupcake liners at Michael's, I notice some great solid colors. I looked at the price - what the? $18.99...these better be some great cups. So with a bit of research I realized that these cups were made out of flexible silicon, can be used without an existing muffin tray, and of course are reusable. I splurged and bought them as a test and the results were.... THEY ARE AWESOME! Not only did the heat distribute nicely (I tested with yummy Blueberry Citrus cupcakes which i finished by brushing on lemon syrup), they popped out so nicely and were so easy to clean. They are also dishwasher safe. I also did a quality test on them by letting Ari play with them, throw them around, squish them, sit on them, step on them... and the shape just went back to its perfect form.

I'm going to go buy 12 more in other colors cause not only can you use these for baking, you can be creative and use them for things such as Jell-O treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment